Fashion Art Business Authority
FAB (Fashion Art Business) Authority is a resource to help assist emerging Fashion and Art businesses with workshops and events dedicated to helping them launch, maintain and grow healthy businesses in San Diego.
FAB Authority helps connect an industry with business leaders, networking, mentors and experiences that a can help them compete in the world of business. Small businesses help local economies and contribute to city growth. By helping these emerging entrepreneurs, it in turn grows the city we are working out of.
2016 was a huge year for FAB Authority!
We presented our 1st ever FAB Award Recipient, introduced our 1st fundraising dinner event, hosted several auctions to raise funds for future creative business entrepreneurs, & (of course) offered several FREE Workshops in the creative business fields.
Most importantly, we were able to raise enough funds to keep this passion project of ours going & to help launch, maintain & grow some healthy San Diego Creative Businesses in 2017! (click FAB Application tab for details on how to apply)
- Knobbe Martens | Intellectual Property Law Workshop Guest Speaker
- Clarione | Becoming a Creative Entrepreneur Workshop Guest Speaker
- Allison Andrews | The Business of Fashion Workshop Guest Speaker
- Suppli Company | Apparel Manufacturing Workshop Guest Speaker
- FIDM San Diego | FAB Workshop Venue & FAB Authority Partner
- Luis Rivas | Fashion Designer & 2016 FAB Award Recipient
- Cusp Restaurant atop Hotel La Jolla | Culinary Couture Venue
- Check out Photos from all 2016 FAB Authority Events HERE!